Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 4, 2009

What the heck????


I wonder what the heck with me? Why everything around me is like a mess? Why on earth I am still be haunted by those f**cking words????
What a big deal, isn't it?? Why? What? and How? Damn it!!!
What was positive thoughts??? Negative or positive, then positive or negative. I've determined "negative thoughts"- the best fit.

Illusion or reality?Which is much more better? Everything I feel unbearable.

F**cking memory is the only thing I want to get rid of. Could I keep going on my own? Everything has it order, doesn't it? So where is my place???

All messy things really piss me off now.

BOOM......AMNESIA............SO GREAT.....( IT MAY BE AN ESCAPING BUT WHO CARES WHEN IT BECOMES ABSOLUTELY GOOD) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 nhận xét:

  1. zì nữa? :-o

    Dạo này ít thấy nhắn tin tâm sự báo cáo tình hình wá ha ^^

    Trả lờiXóa