Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 5, 2009

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...................

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"


Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?






* The song reminds me an old movie "the wizard of OZ", the greatest movie, hmm what I remember well was a cowardly lion, Tin Man with no heart, Scarecrow with no brain and Dorothy wanted to find a way home^^, Along the way, they behave in various ways which demonstrate that they already have the qualities they think they lack: the Scarecrow has several good ideas, the Tin Man is kind and sympathetic, and the Lion is ready to face danger even though he is terrified. So sometimes we may think we don't have enough ability to do something but actually we really can ^^it is in our heart's desire, .SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW AND THE DREAM YOU DARE TO DREAM, REALLY DO COME TRUE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét