Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 6, 2009

Welcome to the magic world of Disney ^^,







Recently, I am not in a good mood for many reasons :(. I have felt so bored but fortunately I've found out a great channel on Youtube. It has really brightened my life hahahaha. I'm kidding just because that channel has a lot of old movies of Disney . Finally I can live again in my childhood with magic world of Disney. I have re-watched Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules.............It is really a great world and I really miss "old Disney", how fabulous, how fantasy, how amazing and how witty it was but today Disney is nothing more than a mess with bullshit Highschool Musical and Hannah Montana( I wonder that do I spell it correctly hahahaha I'm kind of out of date ^^), a load of d*ng >"<. To a person who was born in 1980s, I can tell that I was luckier than those nowadays chicks , Disney did bring out the best work. Where is the golden time of Disney??? Thought now I am an adult, I'm old enough to know that world is not a wonderland and the HAPPY-ENDING FORMULA OF DISNEY may not be appropriate to me but WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BRING BACK THE CHILDHOOD'S TIME ^^? Anyways, I want to share with anyone who still love an old Disney land the best channel on youtube where you can find almost old movies of Disney with the best quality.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét